Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wishing upon the stars


I have a lot of wishes. Some are waiting to be fulfilled, some I don't even think I can have it and some will never come true. One of it is I always wish to never grow up. Of course I didn't wish this when I was small. I always think I was not much a kid when I was a kid. I mean, I always felt that I was too big for this and had voices saying you're not a kid anymore, you don't fit here. I remember having this when I was around 9 to 12 years old. I totally regret it today at 20 and next year I'm officially an adult. Ugh. Come on, being a kid is the greatest thing. You can be a nuisance but yet be loved. You can be all sloppy and clumsy but still you're cute. You don't have to make real life long effect choices. Your biggest problem was your Barbie's shoe went missing. You can ruin all your teeth because it will simply grow back. You even have Children's Day for goodness's sake.

But some wishes are just not meant to be fulfilled. I had my time, I just have to deal with it.

Somehow some people say be careful of what you wished for, you might just get it. That's totally true too.

Oh, Saturday night sucks when you have had the greatest Saturday night last week. *exaggeration alert* :p I should lay low, shouldn't get my hopes up. I'm just another girl.

No comments: