Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meet the strangers

Coincidence is interesting. It makes this world or to be precise, this world wide web, seems a little small. During the past couple of weeks I've stumble with three random persons that turned out to be somehow related with my real life. If they were to find out about this post,I would like say sorry in advance if I ever intrude their privacy.

Exhibit A
The first guy came up when my brother talked about him over dinner. He was going out along with my brother and other jemaah for 40 days without his parents permission. So he sold his mobile phone and earning him RM150. We were pitying him and all. Well, he turned out to be this cute guy who have send a request to be my friend in Facebook but I've ignored him because he seems to be adding girls randomly. But later that night when my brother saw the request he said, "Haa. tu lah dak tadi tuh" He lives in my neighborhood, my age but he didn't came from the same school as mine. Oh, and of course I approved the request.

Exhibit B
The second one is quite bizarre. I've been reading this person's blog for quite a while. I even commented on one of his posts. He's a 34 year old doctor who's now studying anesthesiology. He loves photography, took great pictures with this awesome DSLR that I wish to buy someday. uh. Well, he's also learning photoshop so I did leave some advice on how's the fastest way to master it.

At the same time, my grandmother is having a heart problem and been visiting HUKM frequently. One of the doctors there is my family. My mum has talked on and on about him. How nice he is, that he's single and she wants me to meet him. Huu. xpelah. She even shows me pictures of him. When I saw the pictures it didn't ring any bells but when my mum told me that he likes to take pictures. I was like could it be him?
So, I showed the blog to my mum and she said yes. Haha. My mum even force me to leave a comment in his blog telling the whole stories.
Yeah. Some famous blogger turned out to be my second cousin.


Exhibit C
The last one is more nostalgic I would say. I met my first crush~ One of my biggest crush and I was crushed by him. Hahaha. It brings back all the memories. I was eight and didn't know any better. We were friends, and I like him a lot. We love Dragon Ball and used to draw the characters all the time. One day when I know it was his birthday, I don't have much money but I want to give him present so I bought him pencils and an eraser. I guess. I wrapped it with papers and pasted little hearts on it. OMG! I can't believe I did that. Anyway, when he received it he frowned and he peeled the hearts off. Uh. It hurts. Haha. But we continue to be friends until 9 had a massive fight and then I pass the PTS and trus gi standard 5. No longer friends since then.
He added me on Facebook. But, I didn't remember him so well because he looks different. But after few comments of confirmation of course I remember him now.

Oh. Upon request. Home was great. Tgk lah pergi and balik dgn sape kan. hahah. Especially when I had the chance to introduce all my favorites people in the world i.e my loud family. Hee. Enough.

Mst belajar~! Ah. Malas. :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

dslr?
wat model r u dreaming of buyin?

Dreamy Damsel said...

Hmm. I dunno. Anything Nikon maybe. :D

Anonymous said...

hmm
based on my observation, if u compare the two (nikon n canon), high end products (>rm10 000) nikon is better but if low end ones i thnk its better t get a canon

yes, canon isnt perfect.

many of the options n user interfaces are a bit tiring t fiddle with but in the end, the image saved by canon is better coz nikon tends t try n keep every file the same size, so u get some files tht r bigger thn thy are spposed t be n also those tht r compressd unnecessarily..

canon just wins by this one single point but in the end, pictures are only taken once but kept 4 like as long as u want(knwing u, itll last 4 ever)..

....donno, just my point of view..

Anonymous said...

hey rae~ r u waiting for my comment? sory x reti comment la topic ni..hehe..

Anonymous said...

hmm
i am pretty stoked to be known some of us (11 colony) talking about this topic..
wish rae n masterpiece soon will settle with SLR..

Anonymous said...

oh-em-gee!!!
so Dr.S is ur 2nd cousin??
i read his blog too!!

hahahahahahha

Dreamy Damsel said...

mastepiece - oh wow. u sure seem to know a lot. i dunno. maybe i'll consider canon. hm. sblm nih pn dgr org cakap je xpnah wat research btul2. thx nway~

class rep - semenjak block 2 dah abih nih, class rep makin gedix ah. hahah. eh silap ex-class rep.

systen - come on, do u expect us to talk bout stdy je ke. huhu. xbst lah. oh i wish it too, systen :)

haxi haha. really?! told ya he's famous. huhu. lotsa food there

Anonymous said...

not tht much

i had a fair share of canon 400d...great camera at an affordable price(wen ur a student)..but it all depends on the lens ur using and of course ur skill...

im now opting for canon 450d fitted with tamron AF18-270mm Di ll VC lens...

nikons are great too..
try 60d for instance its iso setting can go higher thn the 450d...n its easier t play with..(n many more)

wouldnt wnt t bore u with the details..

Dreamy Damsel said...

u already did. because i don't understand a thing~ haha. but i'm so goin to get one. then we can talk. :D

Anonymous said...

hmm
that not what i meant..
well, u know this is fairly expensive and skillful hobby, and i doesnt hear a word 11 colony has slr photogtpher before,umm quite sad la. even first yr had..
i actually love d80, tapi dalm wishlist je la, huh mcm xkn je skill xde tapi bli yang mhal2..hehe
so,masterpiece n rae nnt bli klo nk jual gtau la..hahah

Dreamy Damsel said...

oh really. huu. maaf2.
yeah. pnah tgk gak first year tuh.
tu lah. xpanh dgr gak before this.
hahah. nk bli pn xtau bile. nak jual lagi lah dlm mimpi. :D