Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hey Einstein!


Would you agree if I say everyone is a genius?
You, me and everyone.
There are all sorts of genius out there. They can be in a form of actors, choreographers, scientists, lawyers or even jugglers. Every field has its own genius and everyone has their own field of interest. But why there aren't many of them. I would say it's their luck or they've found their passion. Yeah, because no one knows that he is a genius until he is one.

A father wouldn't say to his son over dinner something like "Son, it's a little dark in here. Why don't you try to invent a light bulb tomorrow?"

or

You wake up one day and realize that you want to create a sewer system.

I wish it's that simple. It is somehow a matter of luck and passion and of course, hard work.

Then, how to become a genius? (rich and famous too maybe)
Hmm. Maybe simply do things that you love. I mean, even if you're not a genius in the field that you've chosen but at least you love it. I love and envy when people said that they are being paid to do things that they love. It sounds so unfair.

Well, as for me I don't even know why I'm doing medicine. I'm not a people person and I don't think that I'll get any better after three and a half years. Though I enjoy studying it sometimes.

So, find the genius in you or maybe I should say find the genius in me. Yeah. That's more like it. :D

No comments: