Monday, September 29, 2008

Who am I?

I feel bad. Yes. After dumping someone right in front of his face without telling any solid reason makes me feel a little bit evil even in Ramadhan. I always did that kind of things when I'm tired of it. Stupid. Anyhow, I need a break from any relationship with any chromosome XY right now.

Coincidence maybe. I love this website called Tickle.com. It features a lot tests and quizzes about personality and all which I love to take when I have extra time to kill. Just now I took a test called "Are you Naughty or Nice" . The result surprise me. Yes, it did. I turned out to be the Little Devil, which according to the result the most evil out of four categories. Lol. I've pasted the result below~

Born to be bad? Oh yeah! Naughty by nature, you've tried everything at least once and aren't afraid to get your hands — or the rest of you — dirty when the opportunity arises. Whether that means plotting for a promotion at work or toying with somebody's affections, you're willing to break the rules and pull out all the stops to get what you want. As long as you're having fun and getting ahead, just about anything goes. And while it is fun to defy convention now and then, you're definitely walking a tightrope. It probably wouldn't hurt to listen to that little angel on your shoulder sometimes — the one who says "no!" But in the meantime, keep being bad and enjoying yourself. Just don't throw caution entirely to the wind... 5% in the community

I've taken tons of tests before this. Relationship, entertainment, personality and even Phd certified test on career and life. Whatever. Here are some other results that I find interesting.


Which Hero Are You?
Nikki Sanders
-Hotness, I love~!


Which Harry Potter Character Are You?
Ginny Weasley
- I end up with Harry Potter~! Yatta~


The Ultimate Personality Test
Rock Star
-Rock on bebeh!




The Zodiac Match Test
Aries
-Huh. I hate aries guys



Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?
Dr. Miranda Bailey
-No way, I want Dr. Addison!


What Kind of girlfriend are you?
Laidback lover
-So true~


The Brain Test
Balanced Brain
-It says both sides of brain will compete to make a decision. Patutlah salu hang je pale otak nih. 5% in the community

Maybe you should try it too~~

11 comments:

Siti Nursyahidah Mohamad Khalil said...

rae..sape yg rae dump tu.izit him?(you-know-who)

Dreamy Damsel said...

nope. that u-know-who tu i xpnah involve pon lah. oh.

Siti Nursyahidah Mohamad Khalil said...

i c..so he still hav anothe chance lahhh ea..juz kidding =)

Anonymous said...

so skarang available la ye?yessss!!!

Anonymous said...

haa? haa? haa?
tataw cte pun.
nak tau boleh?
hahahahahaaaa~

Dreamy Damsel said...

gle ah class rep! - hee.. mmg xavailable tgh sakit jiwa~

mysourha - haha, xde pe pn syida mmg cmtuh. huhu. stricly friends. wah~

Anonymous said...

finally u let him go! hehe.
i know that guy rite? kan kan kan?
so now, u can proceed with sum1 yg macam kanak2 seperti kamu juga. memang sepadan. huhu. kamu faham maksud saye??? mesti kamu faham punye kan rae. yg arituh tuh, xkonfem gf die ke x, sbb die juz kate kawan, n everybody assume gf. ade chance nih rae!

Dreamy Damsel said...

saye tau sape kamu. sume pn nk ckp berkias-kias kn skang.
oh. no komen no komen.

Anonymous said...

hoho~
mestilah kamu tau sape saye.
papepon, sape2 yg kamu suke pon, saye gembire untuk kamu.have a happy life, okayh?

*tapi..if dah ade yg baru, mesti beritahu saye, tahu? (ayat perintah gaya amal,huhu~)

Dreamy Damsel said...

Hmmmm. Yes ma'am.

Anonymous said...

sial xle bla, my name ade jgk korg nk sebut! kene beritahu amal jgk, cehs! toot betul xD -ayat perintah-