Friday, September 19, 2008

So long iPhone, well hello w960. wink.wink.

After much waiting I got really tired. Then when I saw the actual iPhone I got really disappointed. It was highly overrated. I did wanna wait for the 3G iPhone but can't wait no longer. One day, I stumble upon this phone. Sony Ericsson w960i. It made my life and I purchased it.








Camera 2 megapixel
Touch screen, smooth no stylus needed
Wifi
No radio, bluetooth
GPS and maps
8-16 gig internal memory. Not expandable
Video format - MPEG-4 in .mp4, .mov, .m4v
No actual keyboard only virtual






Camera 3.2 megapixel. Would be much better if 5
Touch screen with stylus provided and needed for those tiny unreachable icons
Wifi
No GPS
8 gig internal memory. Not expandable.
Video format - MP4 (.mp4) , real media (.ram, .rm), 3GPP (.3gp)
PDA phone - Quickoffice, Pdf+
Lag compare to N95




Some compare features. I still love iPhone and did tried to customize my phone as similar as iPhone but couldn't find the exact themes though, like from my previous phone. I have this ultimate iLock software that should only available in iPhone that is exceptionally similar from the original. I'll upload some pics later on

No comments: