Saturday, February 27, 2010

A little confuse


I'm turning 22 soon. Still halfway through medical school. Live a routine life. Pretty ordinary. All laid out. Its just getting pretty boring.

I wanted to do something out of myself. Something big and important. Make a history or make a difference to the world. Well not really. Just something different than now. Make myself useful. You know, rather than just go to school, eat, weep over sappy movies and then sleep.

If only I could just quit everything right now and go somewhere else. Start from scratch and be someone. Well. That kind of life only works in movies. It's not that simple.

Just sometimes. How I really wish to be a I don't know a famous actress or a successful athlete or conquer the Everest or be the first Angsawanita (haha, there's no such thing) and travel to the moon. What I mean is I want to do something I really love and be really awesome at it.

Not that I'm not grateful with my life right now, but I just not living it to the fullest.

However. Come to think of I still can change the world with my life right now. I mean, it is just really up to me.

I want to write a book. Produce a movie. Be in a band. Create a video game. I want to be aggressive and impulsive. Be a voice of a cartoon character. Join a cosplay. Dance my heart out. Be a painter. Alright I'd better stop. xx

4 comments:

PENG said...

Currently, I'm living the life...
A dull. boring one.
I feel like a robot.
Maybe, I am a robot. Just I don't realize it. I want a massive change in my life. I want to be a cyborg. At least a cyborg can be so damn popular like that Schwarzenegger boy.

You, come join me.
Bzzzzt...zzztt...

Dreamy Damsel said...

Sgt robot. Just like those mediocre toy robots that function with two AA battery.

I'll sure to join you.

Robocop can be kinda cool too, though fighting crimes are not so fun

*shine* said...

be different be anyone.but you are sure are someone.

Dreamy Damsel said...

haha. someone weird. but everyone is different in some way