Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Exhibit A




I love photoshop. Not that I'm really good, I'm still learning and in every new piece of mine I always include new techniques that I just learned mostly from the internet or accidentally. Above is my newest piece that was supposedly to be used in an exhibition last week. I just learned how to make the background it's called the retro rays which is fairly simple actually. I love the colour combination of red ,white and black with white as the background colour. You might notice that the fonts was getting smaller as it goes down which I tried my hardest to fit in all the texts. Owh. I also tried to do the pasting effect where it was supposed to look like you cut the something from somewhere else and pasted it in the picture like I did with the tap with running water and the lice but it didn't turn out so well.

Hell break loose when all about the exhibition went wrong and damage enhanced as I went to the penis fest that weekend. The after meeting felt like judgment day.

Questions asked, explanations demanded. But I couldn't save myself and luckily there was Aini and Kak Fatin. Immaturity is so me. So, I did like what ika suggested me to do. Turned on the music.


As I was listening to the loud music I stared blankly with aching heart. They were all looked like in some kind of music video with unsynchronized lip sync. The band members - the president, the director and the head comms. Took turns to sing their heart out but I don't have the heart to listen. Some with their hair bouncing up and down as they talk. Some scrutinized whatever it is in their handbag.

Whatever it is I despise leading/organizing I just wanted to be a designer. I always think preaching through arts is kinda cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya mahu jadi lebih pro dari kamu!
terima kasih photoshop =)

Dreamy Damsel said...

hihi. gambatte ne~!

pugly said...

Hullo there, welcome to blogosphere & thanks for linking :-)

Dreamy Damsel said...

Whoa~ ultimate awsome-ness.