Sunday, September 13, 2009

The villain in you


I wonder does our childhood shape who we are today. I mean, we have seen all these in the movies and TV series. A child with a horrible childhood usually turned out to be the bad guy. You know, we have Sylar from Heroes or Voldemort from Harry Potter. They always give reasons why the villains are villains.

My childhood wasn't all that great. Maybe it does shaped who am I today. A little. Back then, when we have problems at home I always pretend nothing happened, I'll just go to school and act that everything is fine even though horrible things happened just before I go to school. But then, at that time I was little and I can ignore them because there's nothing else I can do. Just hope and pray it will solve itself. And to me it does solve itself, but you just have to bear with it. However. I got carried away. The way I face problems today never changed. Ignoring and hoping always the way to go.

I don't know. Maybe it does shape you. It taught you how the way you see things. The way you think because when you were a child everything is a first. Maybe because of repeated exposure. You know, just like Pavlov's dog theory. Maybe it all accounts as experiences. The way a rich kid act can be different from a poor kid just because their perceptions towards the same situation is different.

Maybe to some their childhood doesn't really affect who they are today. Or maybe they just don't realize it or maybe the effects wasn't that significant because it doesn't make them villains today. So we think. :D

*pic - humaira, my three year old cousin. huu. abes sume cousin kne promote. gadis gedix bersuare menggoda. wahaha. xcaye? met her as a guy. tapi sgt comey n talks too much.

3 comments:

*shine* said...

hey. i totally agree with you. for example, kids who like to take without asking, they will prob grow up stealing. well, in a way that they dnt see it as a crime or sin.it s just natural.but, ppl cant really blame them but what you can do is...try to change them.try and try again. i know,its hard but i did that.y? because i love the person.so, no matter what it is, never give up. try, for the better future. btw, love the song. :)

Dreamy Damsel said...

totally. because the way they see it is diff, they will never think it is wrong unless someone change their perspective. if someone care enough.

hee. can't get enough of the song~

*shine* said...

hello again.well ,someone will definitely care.dont worry. anyway, when are u going to update? :)