Sunday, April 26, 2009

Belajar buat saya lapar


Revision week is when everything I've been learning for the past 8 weeks is finally coming into sense. Seriously and I can't help relating everything I've had studied to a real life situation.

Say.. Right now. I'm typing - it's a ballistic movement, function of spinocerebellum, cerebrocerebellum in planning sequential movement and basal ganglia in congnitive control of muscle, controlling timing and intensity of movement. At the same I'm producing word that will be Wernicke's area kot. Don't get me started on visual pathway, posture reflex, ascending and descending tract and much much more. So many things need to happen just for me to sit and type correctly.

Hee. Xtau lah klu salah. One more day to go. Ahh~ Drugs oh Drugs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. drugs r bad for health dear

Anonymous said...

btw, a doc's thoughts are amazing.. i didnt know that a simple action of writing can be made explain in that way.. anyway, very cool.. haha...mwuah-ha-ha

Dreamy Damsel said...

it is cool but excruciating to learn.huhu. nway, not that kind of drugs la. subjek pharmacology